Thank you for your continued support and engagement.
As your Council Representative, it is my goal to help influence a stronger city. I encourage you to get involved with your HOA groups, Crime Watch groups and attend public meetings. It is an honor to serve this district, and work to enhance the quality of life for District 11 and the City of Dallas.
Please know, my office is available to assist with policy questions, and constituent service request.
My staff and I look forward to hosting several community meetings this year, and will regularly post community events and meetings under the meetings/events tab on the District 11 webpage.
Lee M. Kleinman
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 22nd
There will be no garbage collection on Thursday, November 22nd in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday. THURSDAY collection customers should place their garbage and recycling carts out for collection on WEDNESDAY, November 21st. The Transfer Stations, McCommas Bluff Landfill and Sanitation Services Administration offices will be closed.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD
Regular garbage and recycling collections will resume for FRIDAY customers. Brush/bulk collection will resume for 3rd MONDAY customers, if needed. McCommas Bluff Landfill and Bachman Transfer Station will reopen to the public. Sanitation Administration Offices will remain closed.
The Office of Economic
Development needs your feedback to plan a path to economic progress! Take the
appropriate survey below to help.
Please see the link and list of dates below for Single Family Rental Programs: https://dallascityhall.com/government/citymanager/Documents/FY18-19%20Memos/Community-Meetings-for-Feedback-on-Single-Family-Rental-Program_Memo_101918.pdf
•Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 9-11am, Dallas City Hall, Room L1FN auditorium DISTRICT 2
• Thursday, October 25, 2018, 9-11am, Dallas City Hall, Room L1FN auditorium DISTRICT 2
• Monday, October 29, 2018, 6-8 pm, Lake Highlands North Recreation Center DISTRICT 10
• Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 6-8pm, Umphress Recreation Center DISTRICT 5
• Thursday, November 1, 2018, 6-8pm, Dallas West Library DISTRICT 6
• Monday, November 5, 2018, 6-7:30pm, Highland Hills Library DISTRICT 8
• Monday, November 12, 2018, 6-7:30pm, Thurgood Marshall Recreation Center DISTRICT 3
Please see the information below regarding District 11 Bond Updates:
Please see the information below regarding the City of Dallas Budget Schedule for the 2018-2019 Fiscal Year:
Please see below the Dallas County Budget Schedule for the 2018-2019 Fiscal Year:
- May 15th 1st Data point from DCAD, Ken Nolan will do a
- June 5th FY2019 Budget Update presentation
- July 25th Certified Tax Roll received
- August 7th vote on maximum tax rates and
set two public hearings; FY2019 Budget Update presentation
- August 21st and September 4th
Public Hearings on Tax Rate
- September 12th copy of the FY2019 Budget provided to the
County Auditor for review
- September 18th Public Hearing on Budgets; Tax
Rates Set and Budgets adopted
- October 1st 2018 FY2019 Fiscal Year begins
This podcast will shed some light to Dallas' approach to bike share programs. a16z Podcast: All about Bike Sharing - Andreessen Horowitz
*The Hillcrest Shopping Center is in Council District 12, and affects many District 11 citizens. Council Member Kleinman stands with Council Member Greyson in leaving the current zoning plan in place. Hillcrest Village Meeting Report by CM Greyson.docx
District 11 Updates
May 2017 - Summer Newsletter.pdf
March 2017 - Spring Newsletter .pdf
December 2016 - Winter Newsletter.pdf
October 2016 - Fall Newsletter.pdf
June 2016 - Summer Newsletter.pdf
November 2015 - Winter Newsletter.pdf
September 2015 - Fall Newsletter.pdf